Monday, April 22, 2013

Oatmeal

Still waiting for my new Camera charger.
Son number one is a picky eater. He chews his food then sprays bits in all directions. Supposedly this is a stage some children experience. I have done everything I can think of to nip this problem, but it continues. I have taken precautions to limit the amount of mess made, but honestly I am ready to stick him and his highchair out the back door. 
 This morning he ate yogurt with no problem then half a hot dog ( No bun) with minimal issue along with milk from his milk only red bottle . I know hot dog for breakfast isn't ideal, but what can I do? We did eggs in every form only to have them smashed, spit and stopped on, other breakfast food like pancakes and cereal are even less of a win. 
The day was a cloudy dark and my mood matched. After all the crazy fun of morning feeding I needed a pick me up. What better than baking a fresh batch of Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I had to turn the afternoon around. Since I had no current recipe for Oatmeal cookies I went to Martha for guidance. Sorry mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment